Turbo Kits currently available?

ya know what i like the idea..gonna have to adjust the valves sooner or later n thatd be perfect opportunity to upgrade also?
You should read @Kevin frazier s build threads then as he is a Lush fanatic and clued up. Quite a few members have gone that route around the world now and there are a few builds documented on the forum and plenty of knowledgeable folks here willing to assist.
I can find stuff pretty good but am pretty useless at mechanics really!

The best thing is you can get it all from one tin shed in Victor Harbour in South Australia and @Neville Lush even provides real world wide customer service and responds here to our rants occasionally.

Last edited:
You should read @Kevin frazier s build threads then as he is a Lush fanatic and clued up. Quite a few members have gone that route around the world now and there are a few builds documented on the forum and plenty of knowledgeable folks here willing to assist.
I can find stuff pretty good but am pretty useless at mechanics really!
thanks, will keep in mind. Only interested if its a simpiler upgrade along with cheaper- as to the idea of scorin a cheap used turbo and custom making some parts to adapt

If you end up calling Turbo Connection I'd be interested to know why they switched from the Aerocharger and what the benefits of the Billet Charger are.

I have my old intake plenum I may sell if you're interested. Fits under the bear claw. I want to find out what my numbers are first with the new one, not that I'd probably go back if it ends up being less. It just looks to dang good!
Did you have a video on YouTube with your Rocket and had catch can and oil everywhere after ride? Mine is doing same thing. Only had 3800 miles on bike with hidden turbo.

Did you have a video on YouTube with your Rocket and had catch can and oil everywhere after ride? Mine is doing same thing. Only had 3800 miles on bike with hidden turbo.
when you had your turbo done did they put in upgraded piston rings or orher engine work? Torque addict been gone for a minute

Yeah, that's me. Are you the one who recently asked me questions on YouTube about how I fixed it? @Kevin frazier is correct, I haven't been on this forum in quite awhile but I was just logging in here while doublechecking the URL so I could give it to you in the YouTube comments. I wanted to suggest that you get hooked up with this forum if you weren't already. Looks like you are. It's a wealth of information and good to access when you are ripping into an engine you're not familiar with because so many others here are. I would not have attempted my rebuild if I would not have had this awesome forum.

You may want to check out my thread here: Rocket Monster mods finally done that shows all the mods I did on the bike and has a picture of the Dynojet Power Commander V and Ignition Module. After repairing your bad piston(s) I would highly recommend using this same setup and replacing whatever fuel management system you've got on the bike now especially if it is the proprietary controller from Turbo Connection if indeed that's the setup you have on your bike. You need something that can be dialed in via a dyno tune from a shop that has a dyno if you don't want to keep frying pistons.

A couple of us have done a lot of development in turbocharging these monsters... if you(or anyone for that matter) has any questions, by all means shoot me a PM or start a thread with a tag. I'm a big fan of sharing information. :)

...at this point I kinda wish someone local to me would want to build a turbo rocket for street duty... I'd like to do another. :)

Yeah, that's me. Are you the one who recently asked me questions on YouTube about how I fixed it? @Kevin frazier is correct, I haven't been on this forum in quite awhile but I was just logging in here while doublechecking the URL so I could give it to you in the YouTube comments. I wanted to suggest that you get hooked up with this forum if you weren't already. Looks like you are. It's a wealth of information and good to access when you are ripping into an engine you're not familiar with because so many others here are. I would not have attempted my rebuild if I would not have had this awesome forum.

You may want to check out my thread here: Rocket Monster mods finally done that shows all the mods I did on the bike and has a picture of the Dynojet Power Commander V and Ignition Module. After repairing your bad piston(s) I would highly recommend using this same setup and replacing whatever fuel management system you've got on the bike now especially if it is the proprietary controller from Turbo Connection if indeed that's the setup you have on your bike. You need something that can be dialed in via a dyno tune from a shop that has a dyno if you don't want to keep frying pistons.
I had never seen your thread, impressive man! Turbo guys turning up in my life right as we’re planning our next build, thanks for taking the time to share man it means a ton to someone like me learning about this stuff. Thank you, you and spaz are making me feel like i can do this no problem 😂😂😂😂

Back