05 REAR RIM available?!!

All dual headlight 04 -09 Rocket III Standard, or Classic rear wheels will fit except for single headlight Rocket III Touring (R3T) versions.

It ain't rocket science, you have to enter your 'Search words'!
The three on Pinwall at the moment are all single headlight R3T ones.
Being so specific doesn't help you find something you didn't know you needed.😀

USA and cheap!

Canada

UK

foun

so touring rear rims def a no go for fitting a 05 standard. that sucks
Stop whingeing!
Jeez, cheap and free shipping to boot! ;) :whitstling::roll::roll::roll:
USA and cheap!
www.ebay.com

2005 TRIUMPH ROCKET III REAR BACK WHEEL RIM | EBAY

Unlike many other salvage yards; over half the inventory of used motorcycle parts is kept indoors and out of the weather to prevent unnecessary wear to our products. Whether you ride a sports bike, cruiser, scooter, or ATV we can help get the part you need.
www.ebay.com

Stop whingeing!
Jeez, cheap and free shipping to boot! ;) :whitstling::roll::roll::roll:
USA and cheap!
www.ebay.com

2005 TRIUMPH ROCKET III REAR BACK WHEEL RIM | EBAY

Unlike many other salvage yards; over half the inventory of used motorcycle parts is kept indoors and out of the weather to prevent unnecessary wear to our products. Whether you ride a sports bike, cruiser, scooter, or ATV we can help get the part you need.
www.ebay.com
not that cheap tho.lol. have my eye on a ebay one for much cheaper

will be sure to do
Say when anyone may have a free moment. Any insight why or how this wreck happened?!! i originally blamed cable routing. but the random jerk of the bikes forks locking right instantly with no warning, has me thinking more is hiding here? not turning but literally after leveling out from a easy goin right turn pullin out. It locks up to thrust me into the curb. I did recently pop the calipers open to remove stuck pistons. cleaned, replaced wt new seals. reassembled calipers. when refilling n bleeding brakes did notice after when all air was removed the levers never attained a stiff feeling. although brakes were working seemingly awsome?

Last edited:
Maybe slippery stuff on your front or rear tires. Huge weight transfer can easily whip bars even at very low speeds. Early pre ABS ones had a reputation for being easy to break loose once rear locks up which happens fairly easily too.

Excess torque and low traction on a slow turn with off cambers can also upset the apple cart even at very low or no throttle due to massive low down torque from idle.

Last edited:
Maybe slippery stuff on your tires.
hmm. well maybr. but this felt far more precise i guess? i was leveled out n going straight for 2 or 3 seconds maybe 4 when steering locked to the right n flung me in that direction. hard 2 remember if acceleration or high rpms when locked were from me or the machine?

Back