05 REAR RIM available?!!

Rocketeer4life

Built like a rock
Ride
2005 Rocket 3
hello all. Im in desperate need of a replacement rear rim...ughh after finally swapping in a perfectly workin engine n tuning everything back to perfect( lol and even literally right after installing ramair intake finally!) took er a block down the rd when forks locked up turnin right-sling shottin me to the side walk. needless to say took a wild tumble n looks as if worst thing needed to replace is rear rim!! everything thing else is cosmetic...pshhh..still a friggin bummer. To clarify im hoping to find someone willing to sell any of their "old stock" not a free handout :)
thanks n cheers all

Attachments

• 20210625_192904.jpg
    20210625_192904.jpg
    240.8 KB · Views: 16
  • 20210625_192917.jpg
    20210625_192917.jpg
    169.7 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:
I would pull the wheel and take a big hammer to it
if u can get it in shape w/o breaking then use a little black silicone on it.
i think it needs a good beating for doing that to you :laugh:

lmao. yeah thanks. not sure if id trust a little bangin n bendin to seal up with silicone, when intending to do some serious speed again on this thing.lol. found a used one for round 300. n thats doable but same time be nice to find a better deal here if able to find....truth be told prolly my fault for puttin the acessory shroud on hastily n binding the friggin cables up. least i think thats what happened? maybe was new caliper rebuild?.. uh oh

lmao. yeah thanks. not sure if id trust a little bangin n bendin to seal up with silicone, when intending to do some serious speed again on this thing.lol. found a used one for round 300. n thats doable but same time be nice to find a better deal here if able to find....truth be told prolly my fault for puttin the acessory shroud on hastily n binding the friggin cables up. least i think thats what happened? maybe was new caliper rebuild?.. uh oh

Attachments

• 20210625_201534.jpg
    20210625_201534.jpg
    135.3 KB · Views: 12
I can see now rim is scrap1
Take a close look at the final drive for cracks and where they bolt to gether for bends or problems.

hello all. Im in desperate need of a replacement rear rim...ughh after finally swapping in a perfectly workin engine n tuning everything back to perfect( lol and even literally right after installing ramair intake finally!) took er a block down the rd when forks locked up turnin right-sling shottin me to the side walk. needless to say took a wild tumble n looks as if worst thing needed to replace is rear rim!! everything thing else is cosmetic...pshhh..still a friggin bummer. To clarify im hoping to find someone willing to sell any of their "old stock" not a free handout :)
thanks n cheers allhttps://pinwallcycle.com/

Last edited:
Back