You have the new version 5.1.7? Sometimes it’s advised to delete the program and download it again. Put the stock tune in the map window first.

How would I know?
If you can turn the bike on, it’s not bricked.
Just installed it, 5.1.71
Turn the bike off, restart the tablet and restart TuneECU. Bluetooth is selected, the Rocket 3 is selected, the LX is selected and was installed correctly. You have your stock map loaded in the map page. Turn the ignition on. Hit connect to ecu. The green light is blinking. What happens? Try looking at sensors before loading a map.

If you can turn the bike on, it’s not bricked.

Turn the bike off, restart the tablet and restart TuneECU. Bluetooth is selected, the Rocket 3 is selected, the LX is selected and was installed correctly. You have your stock map loaded in the map page. Turn the ignition on. Hit connect to ecu. The green light is blinking. What happens? Try looking at sensors before loading a map.
Oh, and connect the battery to a charger and remove the headlight fuse.

Oh, and connect the battery to a charger and remove the headlight fuse.
Pulled fuse, but I don't have a charger handy, would that prevent it from making the connection to ECU? I figured I did not want to try reprogramming without a charger.

Pulled fuse, but I don't have a charger handy, would that prevent it from making the connection to ECU? I figured I did not want to try reprogramming without a charger.
Don’t know for sure but the voltage needs to be adequate. A charged car battery would do. So you’re not connecting to the ECU? No flashing green light? Are you sure the samsung is seeing the LX?

Back