Saw they had a 10% discount code till end of year "HOLIDAY1020", so I went ahead and ordered it, will still wait to put it on for a bit.

@Daytonastar Where did they post the Dyno?

Saw they had a 10% discount code till end of year "HOLIDAY1020", so I went ahead and ordered it, will still wait to put it on for a bit.

@Daytonastar Where did they post the Dyno?
It’s on the FB group, added the pic here

Attachments

• 7872DC04-5280-410E-8D24-EE9314C7F27D.png
    7872DC04-5280-410E-8D24-EE9314C7F27D.png
    1 MB · Views: 100
Cool! We are finally getting the HP (and total bragging rights) this fine machine deserves. From the results on a previous post on the dyno difference between the TFC and the poor mans Rocket (R,GT), a Rocket with this tune should have about 198 crank HP (if my simple minded math is correct). That right there sre some bragging rights- largest engine, most torque, and a butt load of HP!

Need to find a tuner that will work with tune ECU, don’t think my local Dyno geeza does. I’m sure in the Facebook post the op suggests that it’s running lean at the bottom and rich at the too so it will be interesting to see how he levels it out.

Looks like the 177HP are at the crank. That is close to the performance claimed for the TFC and would be plausible to be achieved with an optimized tune alone. Torque at 153 foot-pound is lower than stock (163 and 165 for the TFC, respectively, if I remember correctly), but this could be due to several factors.

Rich mixture at higher RPM and load is a good thing as it serves internal cooling purposes, so that would be fine. Lean mixture at low RPM is mostly due to emmission regulations, though. I am very tempted to try this out just for the heck of it. And I could spend a good part of my holiday free time musing over TuneECU comparing tunes. Nice thought.

Back