Tuning Intercooled Supercharged R3

CRAP ON A CRACKER! My car puts out 287hp/311ftlbs at the wheels but I am carrying 3100lbs!

(it's also a 2300cc but turbo charged)

Impressive numbers. I've seen 400whp Hayabusas but the Rocket pegs the cool factor.

"Sully, all my parts can be duplicated at TTS and Neville Lush Racing. But be advised, Nev is sick of the bull****e going down regarding his mods, and has told me when the current cam blanks are gone... THERE WILL BE NO MORE. :eek:"

must have missed something... didnt know there was any doubt about his mods.

Hombre,

Glad you have reappeared here to keep us up to date on your progress... Do you intend to redyno at some point now that the CF wheels are on???

Mike...

Hombre,

Glad you have reappeared here to keep us up to date on your progress... Do you intend to redyno at some point now that the CF wheels are on???

Mike...

Mike, as soon as Doug at ARC completes my new exhaust system, I'll have her re-dynoed with the CF wheels in place. At this point he's still in the process of moving his shop to West Virginia.

Outstanding numbers on the dyno, Hombre. What kind of redline are you looking at with your supercharged bike?

TallTx, even though she wants to rev past 7000 with the cams... I always shift at 6800. We tuned and dynoed to 7000, but IMO she wouldn't live too long at RPMs higher than that.

Hey Mike you plan on blowing yours to??

Thinking about it!!!! Also looking at boostisgood turbo... Don't know of anyone who has one though.... If I wanted to race and be faster than a busa, I would buy one and modify it... A performance bike shop in Pittsburgh did a twin turbo busa at 450HP... Met him at a bike event last summer... Said he would fix me up anytime I wanted... At 6'2"/350, 52 yrs old, Rocket just fits me perfect...

Mike.....

Back