TuneECU Compare maps - Graphic display ?

Ride
2010 Rocket Roadster Bike #18
When comparing maps in graphic display.....
Vertically on the left = RPM's
Horizontally on top = Throttle position

What is the verticals scale on the Right side ?

BTW TuneECU is awesome!! I used it to do all the things that need doing. Flawlessly the first time.

Copy map
Load map
Reset TPS
Diagnostics
Even Compare maps. Just can't figure out the scale on the right side. DOH. :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

You are WAY more Tune ECU astute than I was . . .

When comparing maps in graphic display.....
Vertically on the left = RPM's
Horizontally on top = Throttle position

What is the verticals scale on the Right side ?

BTW TuneECU is awesome!! I used it to do all the things that need doing. Flawlessly the first time.

Copy map
Load map
Reset TPS
Diagnostics
Even Compare maps. Just can't figure out the scale on the right side. DOH. :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
For the fuel table, it's amount of fuel, actually a volume of air corresponding to an amount of fuel = volume/ air/fuel ratio in the a/f table.

Thanks for that answer, I knew it had something to do with Fuel, but those #'s were not what I expected.
I expected #'s more like, 12.5 - 14.8 Like PCV.

Still waiting for a cord to do some tuning.
I bought a 06 stand, with a few issues.
It came with after market exhaust .
Jardines with its own manifold.
They also installed a power commander 3.
Ran pretty good for the previous owner (my uncle), but developed a high idle issue.
In a attempt to address the issue the idle set down mechanism was switched out manually, without any programming.
It was then decided that wasn't the problem and he decided to disconnect the linkage and ride it like that.
Now i purchased the rocket which he sold due to health issues.
I find the bike runs like crap once it warms up and isnt able to cruise down the highway with minimal throttle without running choppy and loading up.
Im going to reconnect the linkage.
Must be there for a reason, but figure it maybe in need of reprogramming after such a procedure .
But im 10 hrs away from a dealer with diagnostics.
Does a guy need the power comander or would a triumph tune on the original ecu be better.
Looking for reliability.

Does a guy need the power comander or would a triumph tune on the original ecu be better.
Looking for reliability.

Dump the PC3, install a suitable tune and do the TPS and ISCV calibrations

Thanks for that answer, I knew it had something to do with Fuel, but those #'s were not what I expected.
I expected #'s more like, 12.5 - 14.8 Like PCV.
There is a page with the A/F ratioswhat your looking at it the volume of air drwn in ata given point. On the A/F page there is a fuel fuel ratio for that corresponding point . The ecu uses this data to calculate the amount of fuel to squirt. Of clurse other sesor data is also store in parameters use in the calculations.

While we're here, how to do the TPS and ISCV calibrations ?

And interesting, this evening, I hooked up TuneECU and the TPS was showing green.

I reset adaptives, and ran the "12 minute tune" for about twenty minutes.

I turned off the bike and reconnected, and the TPS window stayed gray.

Back