Tuneecu custom tunes

Tal

Living Legend
Ride
2021 Triumph Rocket 3 GT
Can someone throw a light on something i'm scratching my head about?
I'm looking at the various maps which may or may not suit my GT and i see the vin numbers are for example...'Map 31249_01 is for vins from vin AV5457.
What is the AV on a vin?...Ive never seen this..my vin is SMTYBG10J5MAD then four numbers...
Another map says 'from- vin- AV5457-31249....
I'm a bit confused as to which numbers i should be looking at.

Can someone throw a light on something i'm scratching my head about?
I'm looking at the various maps which may or may not suit my GT and i see the vin numbers are for example...'Map 31249_01 is for vins from vin AV5457.
What is the AV on a vin?...Ive never seen this..my vin is SMTYBG10J5MAD then four numbers...
Another map says 'from- vin- AV5457-31249....
I'm a bit confused as to which numbers i should be looking at.
Fella gets a new bike and then just can't wait to tweak it- so glad you're back, Tal!

Fella gets a new bike and then just can't wait to tweak it- so glad you're back, Tal!
Haha!...true story!!..it hasnt even arrived yet m8!...lol...to steal a quote off one of our members.."The bottle dosn't matter, as long as you get drunk!"...(I liked that!).. Trouble is, ive done my 5 bikes on the tuneecu and it wont let me delete any?..Im wanting to maybe start another app on a tablet under another email address but cant get my head around how to do it...grrr

Last edited:
...i deleted the Ecu and upgraded to a later programme and find i'm still registered with two bikes left out of my five so happy about that. I have done some research on the different tunes available for my bike and taken the stock tune and rewritten it to a smoother increase in fueling up to 100 at 100p/c throttle. The result should be a nice linear increase in power all the way.
I'm picking it will pull harder than a 14 year old schoolboy!

Back