TuneECU not connecting to GT

RazMan

Rocket Addict
Ride
2022 R3 GT, 2011 America
Yes it is another 'can't connect' thread but I would appreciate some advice.
I am using my trusty Lonelec cable and Samsung S22 Ultra which worked perfectly on my old 2004 Classic but refuses to connect with my 2022 GT. The red light keeps flashing and then pauses, presumably trying to find the ECU, and then goes back to flashing again.
Any ideas guys?

the only way to connect to a 2019 or later Rocket is though a bluetooth adapter. Not only do you need a bluetooth adapter, the developer of Tune ECU is very specific about which ones to use. My understanding is that there are people that have tried a few non approved adapters and have had success but what's really needed is either an OBD Link LX, or an OBD Link MX Plus. I purchased the MX Plus at a premium price just so that I could also use it to run Fourscan software for my Ford pickup. The MX Plus offers more versatility for about $35 bucks more.

Last edited:
Thanks for the tip Tom, the cheapest I can find an obd lx is £100 on eBay - looks like I will have to dig a bit deeper into my pocket :banghead:

Check list about compatible bluetooth devices from their site.
I have this, but it needs newest fimware:

Decided to go for the LX version specified by TuneECU - hopefully that will sort things out for me.

Decided to go for the LX version specified by TuneECU - hopefully that will sort things out for me.
mx+ works on cars too

Back