Tuneboy + PCIII

dougl -- I am interested in what a "full" remap will do. In any of the dyno tunes I have seen the ignition and a/f tables aren't even touched. I imagine a few more ponies could be squeezed in these areas.

dougl -- I am interested in what a "full" remap will do. In any of the dyno tunes I have seen the ignition and a/f tables aren't even touched. I imagine a few more ponies could be squeezed in these areas.

The ignition tables are beyond my pay grade. Wayne seems to have a handle on it. Wayne should do a Rocket tuning tour of the U.S.

I'm running both... which is probably silly, but it is running so sweet I'm not going to mess with it. I think the PC III works better on the decel popping issue and the accelerator pump feature but the tuneboy helps with the throttle plates and miles per hour limiter. On the other hand... if you have the PC III hooked up it is just one more device that can fail...

I forgot to ask you what map you are running in your PCIII?

M510-003

Which is the Triumph TOR's , no cat and stock air filter. I'm running Mad Dogs, cat by pass, and the RU 5111 under tank K&N but this tune with that combination works well.

Back