Eric Hess

Schlub
Ride
2014 Rocket Roadster
Re: 2014 Roadster
I have a Ramair coming from England and Paul Bryant is sending his "crossover pipe", it already has the Tors. It will need to be tuned. Where can I get that, (whatever "that" is)? And what is involved? Are other pieces necessary? A brief description would be appreciated. Thanks.

Gonna have to do some learning but youre in the right place. Use the search on here and put in tune ecu, how to use tune ecu, tune ecu has a app on android. some use windows, but do some learning all the info is here and on tune ecu, tune ecu on there site suggest what to buy. welcome to the cliff you are fixing to fall off of, its gonna take alot to stop there, good luck its an addiction. After those upgrades if you ride hard youre gonna need suspension next, which some suggest first, but its a blast.

Hi Eric , I have the same set up as you are getting, tors,ramair,crossover pipe and I downloaded this tune from the resources section and I'm happy with it "Hanso tune for 2014 + roadster,tors,triple/ramair filters,etc" check it out .

Back