Tune ECU / PCV help

I actually suspect the water ran down the wire from the PCV plug in thru the back where there is a gap between the outer insulation and the plug allowing water to enter in there and pool into the square cup shape OEM female plug

When I get her back I'll fill the plugs with dielectric grease. I'll be very selective where the water gets sprayed too.

When I get her back I'll fill the plugs with dielectric grease. I'll be very selective where the water gets sprayed too.
before you you fill it with the grease put some silicon in the back of plug where wires go in let it set and then also put some grease in the plug just to be sure, I at some stage am going to clean the grease out and do likewise :)

before you you fill it with the grease put some silicon in the back of plug where wires go in let it set and then also put some grease in the plug just to be sure, I at some stage am going to clean the grease out and do likewise :)

This exactly what I did after Hanso altered me to possibility of water getting into the wires and he is 100% correct, if water gets on the wires there is a path straight into the connector.
I did the silicon trick.

OK. Got her back. Rode a little bit to be sure she was all right. Reinstalled the Tune ECU tune that Hanso sent me, then the AF tables for the PCV. She is back to running like a champ. First fuel up showed an increase in mileage from 28 mpg to 30 mpg.:D
Thanks Hanso!!!

Time to get dressed and go ride.:cool:

OK. Got her back. Rode a little bit to be sure she was all right. Reinstalled the Tune ECU tune that Hanso sent me, then the AF tables for the PCV. She is back to running like a champ. First fuel up showed an increase in mileage from 28 mpg to 30 mpg.:D
Thanks Hanso!!!

Time to get dressed and go ride.:cool:

No problem happy to help and glad it did for You like it did for me ... Better Power And Better Economy:D:cool:

Well after a little 330 mile circle around south Louisiana, and 2 fuel stops I'm very happy to say it averaged 38 mpg. Wow extra power and a 10 mpg boost!

Back