TTS Supercharger vs. Carpenter Head Rework?

Good bud as I am not sure what your saying about upsetting me. I guess I will remove the pissing contest post as I really did not want to get into this and it seems to upset you. I know now you'll give me crap about not getting into this !!!!!!!!! But I have posted before about my preferences as to what kit I find more useful on the street. RPM well it does not matter as I am sure you also have higher rpm maps and as you know the blower will except different pulley's so it will not go over speed.

Oh and after over 20 years of Supervising Murderers, Rapist, Child Molesters, Gang Banger's, Drug Dealers and General Deviant Thugs pissing me off is not as easy as you might think!!!!

I will however apologize for what ever I said to upset you
:D

Typical Warp fashion. All should take any opportunity to be in his presence in a real life setting. A guaranteed rib splitting event. Knowing Nev only from phone and social media, I'd pay good money to be at an RAA roundtable with both present. Birds of a feather. On second thought, is it possible to overdose on funny? I vote for sponsoring Nev next time.

I would not read to much into my post above I thought Buzz light year was upsetting him which is something I truly would not want to happen. I value reading what he post as I learn and at the least he makes me think. Something I just can't get enough of. This is important to me as I respect him. So just in case I did shove my foot in my mouth I apologized, if this was not the case then he can hold on to the apology because there are times I do place my foot in my mouth and will be glad that I banked a apology a head of time :D

Now its 5 in the morning and I need to crawl my scrawny arse back into the attic before the day heats up.

Just remember there are thems that do and thems that don't!!! And by God thems that do do and thems that don't don't :D :D

Last edited:
Good to know I'm Looking at it, and looking at the TTS kit it really looks like they're interfere with each other, sweet.
I must admit, the lead header pipe I really close to the compressed air supply. Definitely not good for keeping air supply cool.

Yep compressed air heats up enough especially as you approach 10 psi and the two equal length pipes produced by CES and Reband might be a little close to the intake charge pipe unless you use a inner-cooler then the charge pipe might clear. As for the sidewinder I have not see one up close but because one of the pipes wonders above the cam cover in the area where inner-cooled and non inner-cooled charge pipe goes under the tank and across might just be totally in the way no matter what.

Back to the original reason for this thread I have had both and a combination of both. Also inner-cooled and non inner-cooled. And well its like I used to tell my Metallurgy students, No metal is better then any other metal just better suited for a particular application. That being said one has to figure out what he is looking for first so he can design his modifications to meet the requirement or wishes. Some times you can want in one hand a crap in the other!!!! Guess which hand is going to get fuller :D

Last edited:
THOSE aircooled V twins are not able to stay cool for street use and the liquid cooled Rocket is a superior powerplant and the low compression Turbo engines run cool when cruising we dont see the need for an intercooler when running the lower boost pressures necessary to make the power we want and we can always use water alky injection for higher boost pressure max HP setups and of course you can adjust the boost pressure to suit your needs

JUST returned from CARPENTERS they just finished tuning one of the ENGINES from the STREAMLINER in preparation for the BONEVILLE event how bout 553 HP and 315 TRQ and thats in a 2012 Roadster with stock drivetrain and a stock original METZLER rear tire with 270 Dyno pulls on it and it still looks great [ADMIN EDIT]

Last edited by a moderator:
Sat here and went through this thread twice. Interesting stuff but got to thinking about it realized something. I can't even use all the horse power I have now with just Ramair without getting into some major trouble if caught by the law. Where do you ride a 240 plus horse power motorcycle at its Potential? :unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure:

Mostly shamin' folk who think they've got something, pullin' away from the light.

I remember one time, I had just gotten my Honda ST1300 and thought I had something (no experience with ****** rockets, mind you) and I was sitting at a light, and two motor cops side by side pulled up behind me. The light turned green, and I did a full throttle take-off, and looked in my rearview mirror and saw they were right with me, and thought that short bit was all that was rational at this point, and they stayed with me, going the speed limit, for about a mile before they pulled off. Then a short time later, I pulled up next to a guy in a Q45, and thought, "That heavy machine should be no match". The two lanes narrowed to one, and we both went at it, and I might have been a hair ahead, certainly not enough to claim the single lane ahead. A sobering couple of weeks those were.

I could see a 240 kit coming in handy from time to time. Just sayin'

Mostly shamin' folk who think they've got something, pullin' away from the light.
I just let them have their way and lead them towards hairpins. There is a small section of road in the Southern UK called "Zig-Zag Hill" - It was where we "trained". Zig Zag hill - Bob should sent one to Guy Martin and let him real world it.

Living in the swamp, we have a couple of bridges that are long and flat crossing some marshy areas. 2 lanes heading in one direction, and 2 heading the other way on a separate bridge, with no access from cross traffic, or critters. Usually between midnight and daylight you can make some fun runs without seeing any other vehicles. I usually ride down and back first to make sure all is clear of debris, and LEOs. But stoplight to stoplight can be fun too, when I'm in an area that has such fancy things.

Back