TTS Supercharger vs. Carpenter Head Rework?

I just let them have their way and lead them towards hairpins. There is a small section of road in the Southern UK called "Zig-Zag Hill" - It was where we "trained". Zig Zag hill - Bob should sent one to Guy Martin and let him real world it.
GUY MARTIN is the PILOT of the TRIUMPH streamliner Watch the video GUY MARTIN FASTEST MAN ON TWO WHEELS they will be heading to the salt flats soon and thats the real world of LAND SPEED RACING

Mostly shamin' folk who think they've got something, pullin' away from the light.

I remember one time, I had just gotten my Honda ST1300 and thought I had something (no experience with ****** rockets, mind you) and I was sitting at a light, and two motor cops side by side pulled up behind me. The light turned green, and I did a full throttle take-off, and looked in my rearview mirror and saw they were right with me, and thought that short bit was all that was rational at this point, and they stayed with me, going the speed limit, for about a mile before they pulled off. Then a short time later, I pulled up next to a guy in a Q45, and thought, "That heavy machine should be no match". The two lanes narrowed to one, and we both went at it, and I might have been a hair ahead, certainly not enough to claim the single lane ahead. A sobering couple of weeks those were.

I could see a 240 kit coming in handy from time to time. Just sayin'
HA yes SMOKIN JOE sounds like you get frisky sometimes so you can appreciate having top of the food chain HORSEPOWER available when you want it. I enjoy the BIG HP modded Rockets they are the most fun you can have on 2 wheels as they do everything well as an everday all round rider .

Living in the swamp, we have a couple of bridges that are long and flat crossing some marshy areas. 2 lanes heading in one direction, and 2 heading the other way on a separate bridge, with no access from cross traffic, or critters. Usually between midnight and daylight you can make some fun runs without seeing any other vehicles. I usually ride down and back first to make sure all is clear of debris, and LEOs. But stoplight to stoplight can be fun too, when I'm in an area that has such fancy things.
YEP STEEL is known as
I know Art. But he is also very good in the twisties.
YES thats why he was chosen to pilot the STREAMLINER hes a very good fearless rider

Hell.....I am 70 yrs old and have never ridden a motorcycle that was to fast..............Been over 200 mph a few times

Shamed to say it but 6 yrs. ago did 205...GPS... on Red mill road in Durham NC about 5 miles from my house on a 2 lane country road...

2001 highly modified Busa

Art if you need an Ol' Fat man to hold that streamliner down on the salt.....let me know...
Traction is the killer on the salt flats..........That is why the rocket powered cars are the fastest........no wheel spin

I would love to give my honest opinion on this subject. As soon as you do, some take it as an invitation for a pissing contest. Which then the thread goes south with badgering and name calling as you might have already noticed. Everyone should be proud of their accomplishments, but most important threads like this are a discussion to learn from. Of course this is not what happens so it makes the thread a useless one, and you might as well be kicking rocks :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Back