TTS Supercharger Kits

Update...

Finally i have a map from TTS...

Today i installed the new map and started the bike for the first time since the kit was fitted.....glad to say everything seems fine
no leaks or strange noises.

Still have the clutch to sort out...it's not releasing so the gears cannot be selected...will try to bleed the system again.

Also i want to fit a boost gauge..Not 100% sure where the best place to make the hose connection...any advice please.

I would just like to thank everyone that have taken the time to help me with advise and photos without which the
fitting of this supercharger kit would have been much more of a nightmare...

R-III-R Turbo..If you still want the clutch pressure plate that you asked me for...

If you message me your address and i will post it to you..

Thanks for all your help..:)

Excellent. At last. Did you get a Tuneboy or TuneECU map?

Appreciate the old pressure plate.

If you pop the cap off the slave cylinder and measure (caliper depth rod) the travel of the cylinder, it should only be little over 1mm.

When setting the pull rod you use a flat screwdriver to turn it out until you meet a change in resistance (this is when you'd meet the clutch spring pressure).
Leave it there and put on the locknut while holding the pull rod steady with as big a flat screwdriver as will fit into the slot.

You will likely have to adjust it again a couple times over first few hundred miles, as the big bullnose nut beds into the slave cylinder.
A drop of medium threadlock on the locknut is a good idea too.

Yes really happy that she is now running.Richard sent me a Hex file for tuneecu it's for the early rockets so that should be ok for now.

The plan will be to have the bike setup at TTS early next year...

Thanks for the advice on the clutch setup...will have a look soon.

Will post the pressure plate to you and let you know when it's on the way...

Thanks again for all your help...:)

Yes really happy that she is now running.Richard sent me a Hex file for tuneecu it's for the early rockets so that should be ok for now.

The plan will be to have the bike setup at TTS early next year...

Thanks for the advice on the clutch setup...will have a look soon.

Will post the pressure plate to you and let you know when it's on the way...

Thanks again for all your help...:)

After reading this I’d be more inclined to take it somewhere that’s actually interested :whitstling:

0907140001.jpg

Back