TTS Supercharger Kits

ant

Turbocharged
Ride
Triumph rocket 3 2007
Been away awhile but back now..
Thinking about fitting a TTS Supercharger kit to my 2007 rocket3...Stage 1 or Stage 2

Are there any R3 owners using these kits are they as good as they say.

Any thoughts please..

I decided to go for the stage 2 kit which arrived a couple of days ago from TTS.

After reading the fitting instructions it looks like the first most important thing is to keep any swarf from entering the engine.

Are there any rocket owner out there that have fitted the TTS kit and have any photos that they could share with me please..

Big thank you to Mike for offering his help.

Ant

Doesn’t it come with a fixture to align and limit depth of the crank drilling? Thought I read somewhere that is included now.

Hi,
There are two guides that come with the kit.The first is to drill the crank and the second is threaded to guide the tap.

These i think are to ensure that the hole is drilled and tapped horizontally.You still need to measure the depth of the hole.

Cheers Ant

Hi,
There are two guides that come with the kit.The first is to drill the crank and the second is threaded to guide the tap.

These i think are to ensure that the hole is drilled and tapped horizontally.You still need to measure the depth of the hole.

Cheers Ant
Tsk - TTS should talk to Will Prangle Drill Service (Horley) Ltd - Sales & Support - I have several bespoke drills lying about.

These i think are to ensure that the hole is drilled and tapped horizontally.
Gwan - piccies!. Concentrically is the term btw!. ;)

Wow...Having to drill a perfectly centered hole in the end of the shaft to a precise depth outside of some sort of fixture is a real challenge. Even under the best of circumstances drills have a tendency to wander a small bit. An amazing job to have to do.

My hats off to anyone getting it right!

Just thought i would give an update of the supercharger fitting.

I spent half the day drilling and tapping the thread for the crankshaft drive pulley.It is something i would not want to do again although
i am really happy with the end result.TTS forgot to mention the use of the bottom tap in the instructions but that is why 2 taps are supplied
in the kit.

Trying to work out how the new clutch lifter piece is fitted,no mention in the instruction.
WP_20180806_002.jpg
WP_20180806_004.jpg

Back