Triumph Teams up with Carpenter Racing

I am having a 1 off big tube setup made with a slash cut muffler. I don't think carpenters setup will work with the roadster peg position. Not to mention its a little loud for my tastes. I can't make it 5 feet without the cops looking at me as it is now (granted the mowhawk on my helmet likely has something to do with that.

The latest Carpenter Triumph Silverback which will be on display at Sturgis this year,

As you can see the pegs on the roadster are not in the way of the pipe or visaversa:D

Mine will have a good flowing yet quiet baffle in it.

Ok, I see. It runs differently then the stock exhaust setup (which fits between the gap between the frame and engine. Well my setup will be similar except it will have a larger muffler can on it.

You will have to contact Art on the .com site as they do not allow a Carpenter representative on this site.

Not true. Representatives of any company are welcome. They just have to play by the rules.

This is a privately owned site, with paid sponsors. So, the environment is a bit different than the .com site.

Not true. Representatives of any company are welcome. They just have to play by the rules.

This is a privately owned site, with paid sponsors. So, the environment is a bit different than the .com site.

Let me re word that then. The only Carpenter representative got banded from this site for a bunch of bull pucky :D

So you will can get the information on the .com site, or the Rocket 3 Technology site if you are a member. I suggest the .com site.

The rest of the modifications are too much work for me to get involved in, but has anyone heard these pipes yet? Do you know if they will be available for sale separately from the full package?

The rest of the modifications are too much work for me to get involved in, but has anyone heard these pipes yet? Do you know if they will be available for sale separately from the full package?

You will have to contact Art on the .com site as they do not allow the only Carpenter representative on this site.

Back