I ordered some at about the same time, I emailed them last week to find out where they were and they told me that there had been a rush on them and they ran out so they had to do another print run, too many people reading this site me thinks :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Its all @Rocket Scientist 's fault I saw his post and hunted them up. They got my Google Fu up and running, found them on NZ Trade Me site but issues arose buying and sending to Oz and then Vincent sent them to me unpaid and I paid after they arrived. A 4XL and a 5XL and @Longrider happily wears the former now though it probably looks like a 'Nighty' on him ;):p:D:roll::roll::roll::roll:

One of my favs.....Link Removed

and @Tal in same thread
Link RemovedLink Removed

Thought this might be a good place to share some information about a Triumph jacket I just bought and have to return. It was a great price and very nice but WAY too tight. The seller had 3 XLs and they must be very small XLs. All of my top brand jackets such as First Gear are XLs and fit perfect as were three Triumph jackets I once had. This XL is a Large at best.

Lucky Brand Triumph Motorcycles Men's Bedford Moto Jacket Coat $199 NEW XL | eBay
The Lucky Brand sizes are at least one size smaller, I usually don't have an issue with 2XL, but theirs don't fit, more like an XL.

@Ishrub...do they fit true to size?
Yeah they are a good size, everything varies in clothing sizes so hard to say it would be True to whatever Std you refer but they are not undersized like some Asian T-shirts and clothing often can be. There are far too many large Maoris, Polynesians and Islanders in NZ for them to have or get away with selling T's with small sizing! ;):D

Its all @Rocket Scientist 's fault I saw his post and hunted them up. They got my Google Fu up and running, found them on NZ Trade Me site but issues arose buying and sending to Oz and then Vincent sent them to me unpaid and I paid after they arrived. A 4XL and a 5XL and @Longrider happily wears the former now though it probably looks like a 'Nighty' on him ;):p:D:roll::roll::roll::roll:

and @Tal in same thread
Link RemovedLink Removed
Fits well cause they are BIG sized:thumbsup::laugh:

Its all @Rocket Scientist 's fault I saw his post and hunted them up. They got my Google Fu up and running, found them on NZ Trade Me site but issues arose buying and sending to Oz and then Vincent sent them to me unpaid and I paid after they arrived. A 4XL and a 5XL and @Longrider happily wears the former now though it probably looks like a 'Nighty' on him ;):p:D:roll::roll:
Fits well cause they are BIG sized:thumbsup::laugh:

and @Tal in same thread
Link RemovedLink Removed

Ok just checking back on the T shirts thread, and letting you all know that although the delivery took more than a month I am more than happy with the fit and the quality of my two shirts that arrived yesterday. I have to say that a few Harley riders are going to be none too impressed with the "hang on baby this aint no harley" shirt though.

I was at a popular Western Australian Southern riverside hotel for riders last week, after I had got myself a drink I was sitting at one of the outside tables near where my bike was parked when a seemingly astute middle aged man raised his voice to his fellow harley riders around him, pointing at my bike resounding that "its one of those Rockets" "not my choice of bike" I promptly replied I have a harley too but you can see which bike I choose to ride given the choice... a few chuckles from his compatriots broke the silence after a couple of seconds then they offered me a beer!!!

Mine arrived, and they're a little bigger than I'd hoped for. I also got stung with £16.70 customs charges which stops them being as good value as I thought. Overall, well happy.

Mine arrived, and they're a little bigger than I'd hoped for. I also got stung with £16.70 customs charges which stops them being as good value as I thought. Overall, well happy.

I can't believe they sting you for duty on a t_shirt.

Or did you get more than 1?

My two shirts arrived in 8 calendar days. Nice print job. My shirts were a 3xl and a 2xl. Mine actually seemed big. My buddy's 2xl also fit. This was a good purchase. Glad I dusted off my wallet and bought them.

Back