I've ordered one of each of the triumph ones. They're not digitally printed so I think the price is reasonable. Shipping price is fair too.

I got half way through the purchase and saw $20 shipping on a $35 shirt, too rich for my blood. :(

The Harley one isn't on there anymore. They must have had too many people crying and complaining. Haha!

I thought it was 2 different shirts, too, it's the front and back of the same shirt. If you click on smaller pics it becomes apparent.

I hope you guys are right about the conversion, or I just spent $55, no sign as to what kind of dollars it was. Interesting, it wouldn't take my debit card, which normally always is accepted as credit or debit, I had to go to a credit card.
Edit: 40.24 charged to my card, bit steep for a shirt, but you only live once....

Last edited:
I hope you guys are right about the conversion, or I just spent $55, no sign as to what kind of dollars it was. Interesting, it wouldn't take my debit card, which normally always is accepted as credit or debit, I had to go to a credit card.
Edit: 40.24 charged to my card, bit steep for a shirt, but you only live once....
Your getting 2 prints on one shirt though, so only just over $20 per side :thumbsup:

Back