I hope you guys are right about the conversion, or I just spent $55, no sign as to what kind of dollars it was. Interesting, it wouldn't take my debit card, which normally always is accepted as credit or debit, I had to go to a credit card.
Edit: 40.24 charged to my card, bit steep for a shirt, but you only live once....

You will love the t shirt good heavy cotton should last forever.

Thought this might be a good place to share some information about a Triumph jacket I just bought and have to return. It was a great price and very nice but WAY too tight. The seller had 3 XLs and they must be very small XLs. All of my top brand jackets such as First Gear are XLs and fit perfect as were three Triumph jackets I once had. This XL is a Large at best.

Lucky Brand Triumph Motorcycles Men's Bedford Moto Jacket Coat $199 NEW XL | eBay

I may have to re -consider my purchase. I have a Watkins Glen road course shirt that is like these and is very comfortable to wear.

The shirts I order arrived in today's email. 11 Feb --> 5 March

I ordered some at about the same time, I emailed them last week to find out where they were and they told me that there had been a rush on them and they ran out so they had to do another print run, too many people reading this site me thinks :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Back