Norm I think Euro Cycle Reno is good place to start. If you are not happy with them, remember Baxter Cycle in Marne Iowa. I have had good service from them. They often have hard to find parts in stock. You can call them to order and they will ship to you.

Baxter Cycle

Euro Cycle

Last edited by a moderator:
Screw Bike Bandit!! I have had my orders from them cancelled (on their end) for OEM parts because they advertise one price and then when they can't get it at that price, they say, "Sorry, we can't get that from the mfgr anymore" Oh, that's after waiting for two weeks for them to get back to me.

I will second 2wheelpros though!
I have had the same experience at Triumph dealers. Its impossible for Bike bandit to keep up on manufacturer inventory when even the dealers can't. Bandit has been very helpful to me in the past.

It isn't that hard for them to organize themselves. Here in Australia if you go through your dealer they contact triumph Australia who have a colour coded computerized system for all Triumph parts.

Green: Stock more than 2 available here in Oz

Orange: Stock here in very limited numbers i.e. 1 or maybe 2.

Red: Available from UK with 2-3 month wait.

Black: Confirmed no longer available or supplied

At least 2Wheels Pro attempt to mark the Black ones no longer available or supplied and provide no price, Bike Bandit pretends every thing is available even if they have had numerous similar non available orders before. They take your credit commitment on Visa or whatever locking up you credit limits while it takes them weeks to confirm non-availability and then un-commit your credit facility.

Last edited:
Never had a issue with Hermy's. Very knowledgeable staff and will answer your questions in regards to proper parts for your bike. Shipping is usually quick. If they do not have the part on hand they let you know right away via e-mail and give you a accurate date of arrival. Return policy is one of the best. Considering i do all my own work and now sitting at 55,000 miles on a 2015 Rocket X have bought a few parts from them and will continue to. Good honest people.:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Never had a issue with Hermy's. Very knowledgeable staff and will answer your questions in regards to proper parts for your bike. Shipping is usually quick. If they do not have the part on hand they let you know right away via e-mail and give you a accurate date of arrival. Return policy is one of the best. Considering i do all my own work and now sitting at 55,000 miles on a 2015 Rocket X have bought a few parts from them and will continue to. Good honest people.:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

I agree with sonny. Call them and they are very helpful and will make sure you get the correct part! I’ve never had a problem!

Screw Bike Bandit!! I have had my orders from them cancelled (on their end) for OEM parts because they advertise one price and then when they can't get it at that price, they say, "Sorry, we can't get that from the mfgr anymore" Oh, that's after waiting for two weeks for them to get back to me.

I will second 2wheelpros though!

I’ve bought a lot of OEM Honda parts from Bikebandit and my experience mimics yours. They are painfully slow in getting the parts, then sending them out. Just had one part cancelled that I know is available through other sellers...probably due to pricing. In the last year I’ve spent over $3000 with them and they pull crap like that.

I’ve had better service with partszilla but don’t know if they carry triumph parts.

Here You Go, I always use these guys. They even list the discount cost when Triumph have a clear out twice a year. Got my TORS for £100, single seat £66,

Discounts when they do can be up to 90%.

If you open the parts link, find the part it'll even tell you if it's still in stock, price and if it's part of a kit.

With the exchange rate at the moment as it is and they ship globally, it may make it worthwhile.

They were one of the first companies to start selling the Modern triumphs in 1992 so also a wealth of knowledge if you drop them an e-mail.

www.worldoftriumph.com

Back