Triumph brand panniers and racks fitted to GT

freshprince

Livin'
Ride
2020 Rocket 3 GT, 1978 T140V
Really happy with the kit. It's clean, it's easy to install, and easy on/easy off with the ignition key. Now I can take longer rides, bring some food/drink, layers of clothing etc. etc. and plan for longer trips down the line when it's time to re-explore our world in good time.

I also have the tail rack kit, just need to get me a star bit to drive those screws.

Yes , you pay for the kit, not cheap, but i gotta say... it's well put together.

Attachments

• bagger1.jpg
    bagger1.jpg
    498.8 KB · Views: 72
  • bagger2.jpg
    bagger2.jpg
    534.1 KB · Views: 71
Really happy with the kit. It's clean, it's easy to install, and easy on/easy off with the ignition key. Now I can take longer rides, bring some food/drink, layers of clothing etc. etc. and plan for longer trips down the line when it's time to re-explore our world in good time.

I also have the tail rack kit, just need to get me a star bit to drive those screws.

Yes , you pay for the kit, not cheap, but i gotta say... it's well put together.
Very nice. Glad I ordered for mine.

You've not tried them in the rain then. . .
not in the plan. if it happens then it happens and i'll deal with it. i guess guys are saying no good waterproofing. I will give more of a review as time goes on, and if they really suck in my view i'll go back to triumph. i have no issue with calling bs on product. for now.. i'll ride it and evaluate on my own terms.

Hopefully we won't have much longer to wait till an actual Touring model comes out.
@freshprince good job on your install.
Boog, i will be converting mine into a "short-range" , ie, in-state or maybe adjacent-states, touring bike. I'm not re building a gold wing, but I am looking at touring saddle options plus a windshield , possibly fairing.. maybe Corbin, or what have you. it will take a little time. for now I like this kit for looks , its got enough space for me, and it is a clean install for sure . probably paid too much for it. heck with it, life is short, and life is too weird nowadays anyway to worry about perfection. I love this bike.

Back