pwrjunkie80

.040 Over
Ok I know theres already a thread somewhere here on the "how to", to install the under the claw triple filters. Ive done a search and saw a few things on the subject, but no step by step. Can someone direct me to a thread that will give detail installation on this, or if there isnt, can someone explain it to me? Is this a better option than putting the k and n under the tank? Planning to put the D and D, slip ons on, with a pcIII usb.

Thanks!

Tim

Link Removed
Thats the best description on "how to" there is ... The thread also has all the part numbers needed to order the filters. I don't agree with the little filter over the temperature sensor, but it works.
I extended the wire leads, cut a hole in #1 filter and used a hot glue gun to make a "grommet" so the sensor plugs into the filter. I just felt that the probe needed to be in the air flow for the best reading.

Thanks a bunch! Just what I needed. Priced out the filters today, bout 159.00, plus how ever much the exhaust is. Is it necessary to have a full system for this setup for max power? I was thinking of getting the d&d's. Jardines are a bit out of my price range.

Tim

I did check the prices on the web site. All higher than the place I checked, think it was outfitters?

Tim

Back