K&N crank case breather and air temp filters

Kubatura

Standard Bore
Ride
2016 Rocket III Roadster (matte w/ white)
Gent, I'm getting ready to pull the trigger and install 3x K&N RX4040-1. However, as far as I understand, I will need to install two smaller filters 1x crankcase breather and 1x air temp sensor. Could you help me out with the proper model #s for these smaller filters? While I am on the topic, what is the best way to relocate the expansion tank? I've seen HansO's job but where do I get a cool looking piece of hardware like that? Is it hard to do? Thank you guys?

Gent, I'm getting ready to pull the trigger and install 3x K&N RX4040-1. However, as far as I understand, I will need to install two smaller filters 1x crankcase breather and 1x air temp sensor. Could you help me out with the proper model #s for these smaller filters? While I am on the topic, what is the best way to relocate the expansion tank? I've seen HansO's job but where do I get a cool looking piece of hardware like that? Is it hard to do? Thank you guys?
I make these in polished stainless steel or powder coated black $300 AUD posted to you in USA.
Comes with replacement BLACK hose also.
These are older pics when i had the clear hose and the bottom fitting is now moved to avoid fouling with the engine.
IMG_1012.JPG
IMG_6524.JPG

Back