Triple K&N's install

laraza

Turbocharged
Ride
09 R3 Classic
Being a bit strapped for the old green at the moment, I was very pleased when @barbagris kindly donated triple K&N's and air temp sensor filters to me :)

As I'm a total dope with the spanners, I searched for a 'how to' on the site but have come up empty, has anyone got a link to one preferably with pictures?

Thanks chaps

Very easy to do. I posted some pictures of my set up on here a few years ago. I zip tied my air sensor is mounted on the frame by the intake. My oil vent filter I ran up to under the gas tank. Let me see if I can find my pictures.

Follow the video for Ramair, that will help you remove everything. Installing the K&Ns are pretty simple, routing the AIT sensor is wherever you want to put it to get fresh air.

Being a bit strapped for the old green at the moment, I was very pleased when @barbagris kindly donated triple K&N's and air temp sensor filters to me :)

As I'm a total dope with the spanners, I searched for a 'how to' on the site but have come up empty, has anyone got a link to one preferably with pictures?

Thanks chaps

Anyone have a set of RX4040’s they’d like to donate..................why do I always have to like the most expensive ones,almost as bad as the Mrs! £80 each ouch:mad:

Anyone have a set of RX4040’s they’d like to donate..................why do I always have to like the most expensive ones,almost as bad as the Mrs! £80 each ouch:mad:
20170716_125647.jpg

They are nice but id like to try the ram air he or Colin or one of the smart fellers had made up.

20170716_125647.jpg

They are nice but id like to try the ram air he or Colin or one of the smart fellers had made up.

Looks the business Warp,and they obviously work or I can’t imagine you using them? Like the way you tied them together,the price they are some scally round here would nick them

Looks the business Warp,and they obviously work or I can’t imagine you using them? Like the way you tied them together,the price they are some scally round here would nick them
They are mounted a little tougher then just the clamps you figure on. A bit of the Hanso technology not mine. I am no longer the master :D

Back