Tranny update kit

i'm going to let it go, I know what worked for my family and I know what I would do given a choice. I'm going to call my dlr and see what can be done, if I can get the kit then i'll start looking for somone to install it for a fair price. warp I really value your R3 knowledge and don't want to screw it up talking politics. the republican party stood for right to work vs democrats spreading the wealth to collect more taxes hence my wise crack, its all BS to me.

i'm going to let it go, I know what worked for my family and I know what I would do given a choice. I'm going to call my dlr and see what can be done, if I can get the kit then i'll start looking for somone to install it for a fair price. warp I really value your R3 knowledge and don't want to screw it up talking politics. the republican party stood for right to work vs democrats spreading the wealth to collect more taxes hence my wise crack, its all BS to me.
Cool I was not smart enough to figure out the crack anyway. I sure am not a authority on Politicking anyway :D

Back