Their was someone on here that did the touring bags on a classic. He had mad fab skills. It’s here somewhere!!

Right I have no problems making things fit. My real concern is spending 100s$ on bags that may not look all that good or fit at all .If tried a set of roadking bags like on the vstar but they look wrong.
If these are the roadking bags, I think they look good. The Tusk bags are ugly, but perfect for what @1olbull said he uses them for. And for under $400.00 with brackets. Are you wanting the Tourer leather bags or the Touring plastic, fiberglass?

Their was someone on here that did the touring bags on a classic. He had mad fab skills. It’s here somewhere!!

Just found it thanks Jag. I had to set the search for pictures and the whole forum opened up before me hahaha. I'm trying to keep my TORS roadster looks, but he did a good job

If these are the roadking bags, I think they look good. The Tusk bags are ugly, but perfect for what @1olbull said he uses them for. And for under $400.00 with brackets. Are you wanting the Tourer leather bags or the Touring plastic, fiberglass?

Yeah those are roadking bags, they just looked out place in person. I was wanting the painted fiberglass bags. I think illI have to check out other bags. I'm selling those roadking bags if you know anyone who wants them. Thanks TheKid..

Touring and Roadster are totally different bikes. Frames are not the same.

Not saying it cannot be done, but I am sure there would be more cost effective options.

Don't want to think what it would cost get the parts together to do it.

Touring and Roadster are totally different bikes. Frames are not the same.

Not saying it cannot be done, but I am sure there would be more cost effective options.

Don't want to think what it would cost get the parts together to do it.

I just wanted to put this tread to rest and say thanks to everyone who took the time to help me with my search. I think it would be funner just to buy a R3 touring and enjoy both. I have decided to go with the Mutazu RS hardbags. You can even find an example of them on a R3 Roadster its like a sign from the gods LOL.

mutazu RS.jpg

Finally got these bolted up. I always forget how difficult setting up saddlebags is lol. All said and done it's totally worth it! I'd recommend these bags for any rocket roadster.
IMG_20190505_160623259.jpg
IMG_20190505_160829765_HDR.jpg
IMG_20190505_160717282_HDR.jpg

Back