Well with the single headlamp, there are plenty of options for a fairing...
I like the hard bags, but I wish they would have smoothed the transition with the rear fender.

One question though.... What's up with the armour plating on the windscreen?

Also note the center console. One of the things I like most about my Rocket III is having the gauges above the bars where I can see them. I never liked having to look down to see the speedo on my old Road King.

How about a trunk, Triumph? You know... touring, storage for long trips, that kinda thing. I wonder if they put any thought into the pillion? It stands to reason that if you have the largest production bike in the world that you might actually take some one with you. :eek::soapbox: Okay, I'm done, I feel better now.

Last edited:
Wish Triumph and its dealers lots of success. The Honda GoldWing may not be my cuppa tea but it is an incredibly though act to emulate:confused:. Jamie

Much clearer pictures than the MCN pics. I'm disappointed if this is the final result. The dual headlights are "signature" Rocket styling and besides, Triumph already makes a Rocket just like this minus the hard bags. If this is the route they wanted to take, all they needed to do was add hard bags to the accessory list. It surely is not any competion for Goldwings and other such tourers. Shoot.. with my Corbin bags and Roadster screen and lowers mounted, my bike is just like this..

THAT is the exhaust look I have been searching for!!!!

Oh no!
I can just sit here and feel my wallet getting lighter.

It really does not seem like much of a change, does it?
Road King bags and single headlight seems anti-climactic after all the buildup we heard for so long, doesnt it?

How about a trunk, Triumph? You know... touring, storage for long trips, that kinda thing. I wonder if they put any though into the pillion? It stands to reason that if you have the largest production bike in the world that you might actually take some one with you. :eek::soapbox: Okay, I'm done, I feel better now.

WTF there's not even a a sissy bar. Did they forget that it takes multiple incomes to buy the frickin thing. I'd give them a D- for their effort. All this hoopla for nothing

Back