snowbandit

.060 Over
Well I got cut off on Thursday and totaled my brand new 2009 Rocket III Touring less than 3000 miles on the bike. Just finished getting all the add-ons put on the bike! I am a little beat up right now and sore.

But here is the question do I stick with Triumph with all the BS they gave in getting the accessories to me? Or go Harley this time around..... Would be a 2011 Rocket III touring black and new England white or wait and get all black again. Lucky the 2011 has most of the accessories included already....

Did you like the bike? If so, then waiting for parts is a brief blip in time.
Get the bike you want but it seems a short to not buy another R3T due to parts delay. Yea, I waited too,and it was a pain-but it's done and I still have great bikes form Triumph.

If it's really that critical the the H-D store has everything anyone could possible want-and then some. But it all boils down to the basic bike itself. Did you like it enough to buy another? And as you mentioned, they now come loaded up to a fair degree-no waiting there!
Glad you're Ok-crashing really stinks.

I guess my 1st question is are you ok? The next is ask yourself can you live with the lack of throttle response and not having enough power to get out of it own way. Or if you can be satisfied with following the leader and having a bike that gets lost in the crowd? Are you willing to spend the untold thousands on the HD to try to give it enough horse power to be safe? And the list goes on and on.

Big T

And Daryl, and a lot of others, knows what they are talking about being former HD owners.

I'd stick with Triumph, as you said they come with a lot of the accessories now anyway and unless you have to have even more power, they come ready to go cruiser bust'in right out of the box.

Dennis

08 dtg KAF
12 dtg Dubai
13 dtg Home
34 dtg Ray's

hope u r ok but if u have to ask if u want another rocket or get a hd then u must have hit your head :eek:

Well I got cut off on Thursday and totaled my brand new 2009 Rocket III Touring less than 3000 miles on the bike. Just finished getting all the add-ons put on the bike! I am a little beat up right now and sore.

But here is the question do I stick with Triumph with all the BS they gave in getting the accessories to me? Or go Harley this time around..... Would be a 2011 Rocket III touring black and new England white or wait and get all black again. Lucky the 2011 has most of the accessories included already....

Glad to hear you are ok:D

Back