I have 2 Tourers. I'm planning to sell my 08 white/black with 20,000 miles. It has been remapped and haa TOR exhaust. Lots of OEM chrome. Very nice bike. The way it is currently set up it's probably pushing 130 hp and 150 feet lbs of torque. If you're interested I'll get photos to you. I'm located in southern Illinois.
John if you reply to me off line, I might be interested in the 2008.. Thanks

I have a 2013 R3T. Did the original derestri ring tune to take it out of the 87hp, phase,then put another tune on it later, I believe the Captain who gave it to me,I was in the 130ish hp and 140t range, I put TORS on it,and other bits,but plenty of bottom end on it,yes it will stand up,just doesn’t come down very gracefully..🙄. If I remember correctly,2012 came out with the ABS brakes,but some American models had them,some didn’t,if that important to you. It has come in handy for myself,completely removing tire skid out of the equation when barreling towards a moose. I personally have had no issues with the bike,it’s been good to me. I went with higher windshield as well.
B6B297EB-7C9A-419C-9E8D-BF101002E96F.jpeg
2E58E398-CF3C-4304-97A7-A69BCA04C993.jpeg

There is a 2013 "tourer" for sale down in Las Vegas on eBay... Been watching it.... Under 6 grand and about 17k miles.

It is ALSO one of the OREO colors....

This guy only has 2 sales on ebay and it has leather bags i was under the opinion that the touring only had hard bags.
i dont like to correct but this is a touring not a tourer which was much eariler .
hth

Back