TOR'S tune??

Can I just install the TORS and cat bypass with a good tune without pulling the secondaries and using the tripple filters?

Yes you can. You most likely can find a better tune for what you want fairly easily. I haven't looked on the list for you year model however.

Let me explain what I am trying to do.
I just want a tune for TORS with cat bypass for changing the sound of the bike. I'm not looking for faster or more torque. I like long rides not races.
I would like to be able to do a 16 hour iron butt again is so inclined without having to worry about the bike getting too hot.
So that said, if TORS are the wrong thing for me to use please let me know.

Hi Nolten, by adding tors, cat bypass and a good tune your bike will get the proper fuel / air ratio, not the one the government thinks it should it have. It will run better and cooler . If you don't need the extra power, you don't need the triple filters or the secondaries removed.

Anybody know Please..where I can get a good deal on 3x TORS ?

Do a "saved search" on Eatmebay for "tors" . That way anytime some come up you will be notified without having to search through all the Triumph parts everyday. They show up on there quite often. May find some on here as well.

Do a "saved search" on Eatmebay for "tors" . That way anytime some come up you will be notified without having to search through all the Triumph parts everyday. They show up on there quite often. May find some on here as well.
Thats how I found mine. Saved about $300. :D
There was a used set of Jardine's for about $550.00, a week ago. There gone now. :eek:
"Eatmebay"? you have had problems?:confused:

Back