TOR'S tune??

Hi Nolten, by adding tors, cat bypass and a good tune your bike will get the proper fuel / air ratio, not the one the government thinks it should it have. It will run better and cooler . If you don't need the extra power, you don't need the triple filters or the secondaries removed.
Cool because I have the TORS and cat bypass. Now I need to find the right tune, order the cable and learn how to set it up.
I may want to play with the power later but for now I just want to change the sound.

Thats how I found mine. Saved about $300. :D
There was a used set of Jardine's for about $550.00, a week ago. There gone now. :eek:
"Eatmebay"? you have had problems?:confused:

No problems with Ebay. It just seems a lot of people think there fee's are to high, and make up little names for it. Just following the crowd I guess. Hell I bought my Rocket on ebay from a photograph 1800 miles away !

No problems with Ebay. It just seems a lot of people think there fee's are to high, and make up little names for it. Just following the crowd I guess. Hell I bought my Rocket on ebay from a photograph 1800 miles away !
Most of my accessories came from ebay. Thats why I was asking.

Do a "saved search" on Eatmebay for "tors" . That way anytime some come up you will be notified without having to search through all the Triumph parts everyday. They show up on there quite often. May find some on here as well.

I don't have any problem with ebay used it since ir started but how do you saved search? clue please never tried it ?

I don't have any problem with ebay used it since ir started but how do you saved search? clue please never tried it ?
sign in to ebay, type in what your looking for " triumph rocket iii tors exhaust" when you get the results above the first picture there is a blue link that says "save search" click in that .

Ok people. Looking at the Tom Hamburg site I have NO CLUE what to down load, how to use and which tune to chose. I do not know what the hell a driver is and honestly this is starting to look like a bad idea.:mad:

Ok people. Looking at the Tom Hamburg site I have NO CLUE what to down load, how to use and which tune to chose. I do not know what the hell a driver is and honestly this is starting to look like a bad idea.:mad:
Is there some one that lives near you that is either a computer Geek or has used TuneECU. I know it took me awhile to get it up and running, just go through the whole site and check out ever thing. I am frustrated cos it would love to be able to pop over and help you set it up, once it is set up on your laptop it is a cinch to use:cool:

Is there some one that lives near you that is either a computer Geek or has used TuneECU. I know it took me awhile to get it up and running, just go through the whole site and check out ever thing. I am frustrated cos it would love to be able to pop over and help you set it up, once it is set up on your laptop it is a cinch to use:cool:
No I dont know any computer Geeks, wish I did.
That would be great if you could come set it up then ride it and fine tune any problem spots. Guess I will have to figure this out myself or just dont do it. Wish me luck.

Back