Super D.

Supercharged
Ride
2005 Rocket 3 Standard Black, Flyscreen
I know I'm opening up a can of worms here, but I'm getting ready to replace my front and rear tires. I am currently running Metzler's, but I'm wondering besides Avon or Bridgestone's, does anyone have any other suggestions?

I know I'm opening up a can of worms here, but I'm getting ready to replace my front and rear tires. I am currently running Metzler's, but I'm wondering besides Avon or Bridgestone's, does anyone have any other suggestions?

I dont know if they have the correct sizes for this bike but I had a m109r with Michelin front and rear and m109r has a 240 section in the rear aswell. I really liked them, but I can't complain with the Metzler's either

I really like the Michelin Commder II for the rear. Since Michelin doesn't a 150 for the front I run a
Dunlop Elite 3. Great handling and the improvement on the tread life is substantial. I would not go back to the Metzlers for 1/2 the price.

@Chip next time you need a front tire try the Commander ll 130-90-16 you'll like it.
I have trouble seeing that dropping two tire sizes from the 150 down to the 130 will be an improvement in handling. I need some insight from those of you who have made this change.

@Chip the 130 makes the bike feel 200 lbs lighter doing slower speed maneuvering and minimal circumference difference.plus great milage.Check numbers at Tacoma tire calculator.

Back