Also @oczad ,looking at your tire sizes you should try a set of the Bridgestone battle cruise h50 tires. I'm running them on mine right now and like the traction especially in the wet much better. I will be getting another set when these wear out.

I wonder, is it considerably cheaper than the Exedra Max from Rocky mountain? Their prices are very good, and my rear just turned 8500 on a bike strong bike, it's still not quite to the wear bars. Surely it'll last 10k+ on a Tbird:
20191015_135211.jpg

Im think by about 9500 it'll be completely done.
Thats amazing. I never got more then about 6 k on any tire. I did try an excedra max on both front and read but they were literally the shortest lived tires i ever tried on this bike. I got 4k on the rear with is 2k worse than all others i've used including the michelin commander II, metzeler, (model eludes me) dunlop american elite, avon storm 3d, and spirit ST. May have been one or 2 others i'm not remembering but some i had more then one of and i'm at almost 80,000 miles so i've had a lot of tires on it. Too bad about the bridgestones because i really liked the handling and ride in general. But my usual 6k is bad enough, 4k is a never again.

My buddy Dan has 8000 on Shinkos on his Guzzi California and loves them, he thinks he's got around 1000 left on the rear.

Back