WHAT THE FOCK HAS HAPPENED TO MY BIKE !!!.
Just had the cobra chromes fitted and it handles really well , It just drops into the bends and is a lot more manoeuvrable , hardly need to counter steer, It just turns . I honestly didn't think it would make this much difference . You're not kidding I definitely am not disappointed . o_O:):thumbsup:
Heck yeah bud wait till their scrubbed in hope u got some decent boots cause ur gonna be dragging toe.

I have the Avon Chromes on my brand new R3GT. Only a few hundred miles are them but feel good. I've had many problems with Avons in the past on my Boss Hoss.
I had two out of round tires and vibration issues. Avon is not yet my favorite brand!
I fitted Avon Chromed to my 2014 Roadster.
It runs like a different bike now. For the better.

Ive had a decent run out my Cobra Chrome rear...it has slid a couple of times in heavy heavy rain but so would any tire i guess...diesel on the road etc.....I am going to replace it with the Exedra max for two reasons...First, they are 170 bucks cheaper than the chrome and second, i have had real good mileage out of the previous two exedra max's on my previous Rocket....They are 55 profile compared to the chrome at 50 so the stance will alter a bit.
Re the tire pressures, i think it depends on your riding weight as to the best pressures to smooth the ride out.
I go maybe 115kg with my gear...i was heavier but have cut the sugar intake!!...i run 42 rear and 38 front...works good for me.
FWIW..here in NZ a Chrome rear...240/50 16 is about 500 bucks nz...the Exedra 55 is 329 bucks nz.

Did you try the Exedra rear on your R3 yet? Wondering how it handles now with the slightly higher profile.

Did you try the Exedra rear on your R3 yet? Wondering how it handles now with the slightly higher profile.
no i havnt yet...my bike is still in the shop waiting on parts....been there since 10th of October...i only have 1400kms on the clock so will take a while b4 i change the rubber.

Back