Thinking about buying a Rocket

Where is it Grampi!

It's sitting in my protective little cubby hole at my apt building. I picked up a 2013 Roadster Saturday! I bought wildchild's (Tom). He took very good care of this bike and it shows! I'm going to start a thread with pics and all, but now I need to clean all the bugs off as I was perched on top of it all day yesterday. Love this bike! I should be able to get her all cleaned up after work today and get some pics posted...

It's sitting in my protective little cubby hole at my apt building. I picked up a 2013 Roadster Saturday! I bought wildchild's (Tom). He took very good care of this bike and it shows! I'm going to start a thread with pics and all, but now I need to clean all the bugs off as I was perched on top of it all day yesterday. Love this bike! I should be able to get her all cleaned up after work today and get some pics posted...

Congrats. Were the bugs on the bike or in your teeth? Fun ride ain't it :)

Haha!! Wonderful!! Congrats Grampi, and welcome to the real fun side! I can't wait to see pictures of it, and then you can make a nice fat post on the 9 forums making everyone jealous of your ride!! Show the pics!

Haha!! Wonderful!! Congrats Grampi, and welcome to the real fun side! I can't wait to see pictures of it, and then you can make a nice fat post on the 9 forums making everyone jealous of your ride!! Show the pics!

I don't know about making them jealous, but I do plan to post pics there as soon as I have time to take some...

Back