The Utopia Built-In Driver Backrest

Hanso, do you have a picture of that heated Corbin dual tourer seat lying around? If you do could you please post it?

Dennis

No picture seat is still coming from the States, should be here about the end of the month.
It is just the Corbin dual-tour with the heated option the only visible thing will be the heat switch on side you can see it on Corbin website, I also optioned coulees welts in Ox Blood Red (dark red)

I had one on Gracie did not care for it as much as the Triumph one so I swapped it out. Then back on when Gracie went to the scrap yard after my rollover with her. I wasn't much for the flopping down on the seat when you got off it plus the size was a bit large.

I have the Utopia. It is an excellent product although I found the actual backrest to be on the large size. I swapped that part for a smaller pad and found it more comfy for me.

That's what I was curious about, looks a little large in the pictures. What did you swap it out with? Do you have a picture?
Thanks

I had one, great back rest only sold it as I am putting on a Heated Corbin Dualtour with back rest Sold the Utopia it to Steve (1olbull) and he loved it hopefully it survived his little off last week

I love my HansO Utopia back rest!
He even made a special bracket that allows it to work without that fugly pillion seat on the rear fender.
It did indeed get through my flop unscathed.
1olbull

He even made a special bracket that allows it to work without that fugly pillion seat on the rear fender.
1olbull

Glad to see your back online. The bracket you are referring too, is that the bracket it comes with? I like the idea of having the backrest without the pillion seat attached.
Cheers

I bought one recently and I love it! Great people to do business with as well. I've adjusted it a little here and there to finally get it perfect. It works really well and doesn't have that "cheap" feel to it.

1olbull
I can't take credit for the bracket I got that with the back rest from the previous owner who had it made but saying that it would be easy to make if you are handy with a welder

Glad to see your back online. The bracket you are referring too, is that the bracket it comes with? I like the idea of having the backrest without the pillion seat attached.
Cheers

Thank you, Dawg68.
HansO sent me some real good photos of it. Perhaps he still has them.
I shall look around to see if I have them or not.
1olbull

That's what I was curious about, looks a little large in the pictures. What did you swap it out with? Do you have a picture?
Thanks
It`s the passenger pad for a Honda VTX 1800

Attachments

• DSC00866.JPG
    DSC00866.JPG
    814.4 KB · Views: 87
  • DSC00861.JPG
    DSC00861.JPG
    690 KB · Views: 101
  • DSC00864.JPG
    DSC00864.JPG
    767.8 KB · Views: 83
That looks great, thanks for posting the pics. I'm sold. Now to convince the wife to let me spend more money..... I'll just ask for fogivness

Back