Snuff, After I wrote that I realized I just bashed my self because I forgot that Pianoman mistaken me for you cause we look alike, well except the height thing. An for the record I can see over my handle bars, that’s why I got the standard they are shorted.. It's the fly screen I can't see over:p:D

Snuff, After I wrote that I realized I just bashed my self because I forgot that Pianoman mistaken me for you cause we look alike, well except the height thing. An for the record I can see over my handle bars, that’s why I got the standard they are shorted.. It's the fly screen I can't see over:p:D
It's all good. You must have something going for ya to have captured that beautiful young lady you had with you.

Wow, I had to lay on my tank to get my helmet low enough to be behind the fly screen.

Ask Snuff, I probably looked like a monkey fillintheblank a football, but I was trying to keep those dang love bugs from blinding me!

Hmmmm..................... The comments between Captains are no longer quite so subtle and polite!?!??!

I was wondering how long it would take now we all know each other!

Hmmmm..................... The comments between Captains are no longer quite so subtle and polite!?!??!

I was wondering how long it would take now we all know each other!

I remember you commenting to the fact that we wouldn't have to be so "proper" now that we got to know each other.lol

You know now that I think of it I sure wish I could have gone, then I could post comments and make statements that irritate and excite (incite) people.

Bob:D:D:D

I bought four new Rikken Raptors for my Bonneville, mounted, balanced, warranty, etc. for the same price I paid for my Avons for the Rocket, before mounting.. lol

Of course, my Bonneville is a Pontiac...:D

Lots of lurking today... thought I would post something.. :rolleyes:

For buying a set of 4, they should have thrown #5 in for free so that in a couple of months when the Avon is gone you'll have your replacement ready.

Back