TB Synchronizing with TuneBoy

HeR3tic

Living Legend
This TuneBoy image shows the three cyclinder output for What??? Is this what I need to be observing when balancing the throttle bodies? If I had my bike to hook it up I could answer my own question.

Some may say, "he is some sort dumb, but he ain't plum dumb". I'll be getting my bike back in a day or so. Balancing the TBs and adjusting the stepper voltage will be first on my list.

It shows the MAP reading for each throttle body. What I research next is how do you adjust the TB's and is it possible to do without the triumph tool.

Exactly! The mechanical means is by way of the two adjustment screws hidden behind the plenum (airbox). IF I recall correctly, which is occasionally flawed though I'd like to think stroke of genius when I do recall correctly:D, the MAP values read somewhere in the 400-600 neighborhood?? These values are on my beast within 23% (per wisdom from our resident T-mechanic) of each other I believe. He has said that the ECU will compensate for this amount of differences. I working my way up towards dyno-tuning;)

idle?? doesn't that appear right for idle 400-600, once again I'm going on memory. I've not had the beast in 10 days. getting a chain tensioner replaced :(

Last edited:
10 days eegad thats no good. i just bought mine a week ago yesterday, and it sounds like it has a bit of chain noise. theres no way i can go 10 days without her now!..... me thinks ill wait a bit before reporting this issue, closer to winter might be easyer to let go. right now i havent drivin the old bike since and havent drivin my truck since march so i dont want to go back to that.

10 days eegad thats no good...and it sounds like it has a bit of chain noise. theres no way i can go 10 days without her now!...right now i havent drivin the old bike since and havent drivin my truck since march so i dont want to go back to that.
Agreed! The Rocket is addictive! A bit of noise was present in mine from day two. On day ~10K it went mega-fold. Not that 10k has anything to do with it. But it was at that time. I've gotten it back after 3 weeks and it's almost as quiet as a church mouse. It's a lower end keyway, on the end of the crank shaft, I'm willing to bet your paycheck on it :D

Back