Really like this approach, great job.
The rocket looks a lot better with her bum exposed :p

Rob,
You haven't got long to go at all.
Don't rush your time . . . savor it because it goes so darn fast as you get older! :thumbsdown: :( :mad:

I hadn't thought of this before, but the more exposed rear tire does present a better look.
hmmmm . . .

Definitely a good job, was pondering similar idea using a curved Custom Dynamics led plate. Is there also a number plate light in the brake light?

I just now broke the news that I was going to TN to the wife unit - no problemas. :inlove :inlove :inlove
Main thing for me is to clear my calendar for the three weeks I need.
I do intend to spend more that just a couple days riding the area before I head back to WA.
Anxious to see how you have improved your twisties - obviously you have NOT improved your CRR! :rolleyes: :roll: :p
(Creek Road Rage)
Fantastic. Figured by the way you would make this run. Looking forward to meeting up again. Getting more confidence in rolling into a tight turn at low speeds. Figured how to brake and flow into a turn. No expert but getting better. Have been watching the speed signs in tight corners and can ride faster than what is posted.:whitstling::whitstling::whitstling::whitstling::whitstling::whitstling: If I had Cherokee in my blood I would just role over and let it be. BUT:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Fantastic. Figured by the way you would make this run. Looking forward to meeting up again. Getting more confidence in rolling into a tight turn at low speeds. Figured how to brake and flow into a turn. No expert but getting better. Have been watching the speed signs in tight corners and can ride faster than what is posted.:whitstling::whitstling::whitstling::whitstling::whitstling::whitstling: If I had Cherokee in my blood I would just role over and let it be. BUT:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Fortunately you have no Apache then, because they wipe you out!!! :roll: :roll: :roll:

Please. they were not even a part of the 5 civilized tribes. They are starving we are growing. Go and figure a Creek governor in this state? Right around the corner.

Last edited:
Please. they were not even a part of the 5 civilized tribes. They are starving we are growing. Go and figure a Creek governor in this state? Right around the corner.

My lame attempt at humor apparently went over your head, Amigo.
Underwear that creeps up on you like an Apache...??? :roll:

Attachments

• A6E379F6-068F-4C35-BF78-46698D36D465.jpeg
    A6E379F6-068F-4C35-BF78-46698D36D465.jpeg
    162.5 KB · Views: 4
Back