Makes sense this morning. Yesterday never got above freezing. sat around drinking a few beers. :roll::roll::roll::roll::roll:
So, there has been quite a bit of interest...the hard part for me is how complete do you want me to make this...with everything fitted or just a drop-in mounting plate to replace the tail light where you can mount your own hardware?
Also, what sort of price point would you be expecting?
The way I've made this one, it still requires a bit of fitting and has a little bit of complexity in mounting.

So, there has been quite a bit of interest...the hard part for me is how complete do you want me to make this...with everything fitted or just a drop-in mounting plate to replace the tail light where you can mount your own hardware?
Also, what sort of price point would you be expecting?
The way I've made this one, it still requires a bit of fitting and has a little bit of complexity in mounting.
I personally would like one I can just "drop into the original hole" with the LED tail/plate light, as I already have tiny little LED blinkers that I can move to fit onto ur design..
Either way I'd be more than happy to pay $100 to $150?

I personally would like one I can just "drop into the original hole" with the LED tail/plate light, as I already have tiny little LED blinkers that I can move to fit onto ur design..
Either way I'd be more than happy to pay $100 to $150?
Thanks for the feedback Mate...I'm contemplating making up a drop in holder....and I'd be aiming for that price point but that would be without the number plate holder as they are $100 on their own:
SIDE MOUNT NUMBER PLATE BRAKE LIGHT LED TAIL LIGHT CHROME - HARLEY BOBBER CUSTOM - BAD BOY BOBBERS

I used this one and discarded the side mount system.

I would be interested.

The side mount plate holder looks like good value actually at Au$100 (US$78) + Au$15 post.

There is a black version too...
That would make many including @Turk happy!

SIDE MOUNT NUMBER PLATE BRAKE LIGHT LED TAIL LIGHT BLACK HARLEY BOBBER DYNA - BAD BOY BOBBERS

RP-LPL034-BK.jpg

Thanks for the feedback Mate...I'm contemplating making up a drop in holder....and I'd be aiming for that price point but that would be without the number plate holder as they are $100 on their own:
SIDE MOUNT NUMBER PLATE BRAKE LIGHT LED TAIL LIGHT CHROME - HARLEY BOBBER CUSTOM - BAD BOY BOBBERS

I used this one and discarded the side mount system.

I'd be more than happy to pay for the plate holder too.. as long as it's basically just a "plug n play" setup.. that I can remove the existing taillight and use the same hole etc.. so in the region of $250 all up.. Still a bargain in my opinion...

Back