I'd be more than happy to pay for the plate holder too.. as long as it's basically just a "plug n play" setup.. that I can remove the existing taillight and use the same hole etc.. so in the region of $250 all up.. Still a bargain in my opinion...
It would look awesome in Black too

I'd be more than happy to pay for the plate holder too.. as long as it's basically just a "plug n play" setup.. that I can remove the existing taillight and use the same hole etc.. so in the region of $250 all up.. Still a bargain in my opinion...
I'm working on a design drawing. I now have the tail light which I can use for design as I don't need it on the bike anymore. I want to make a direct tail light replacement that will give a mounting surface which can be used for any custom hardware.

So, there has been quite a bit of interest...the hard part for me is how complete do you want me to make this...with everything fitted or just a drop-in mounting plate to replace the tail light where you can mount your own hardware?
Also, what sort of price point would you be expecting?
The way I've made this one, it still requires a bit of fitting and has a little bit of complexity in mounting.

I'd like to see some sort of exploded view - photo/drawing in order to better understand your assembly and then know would work for us.
Some of us do not have sails for plates. :roll: :rolleyes: :inlove

I'm working on a design drawing. I now have the tail light which I can use for design as I don't need it on the bike anymore. I want to make a direct tail light replacement that will give a mounting surface which can be used for any custom hardware.

I shall wait patiently oh Great one...

Back