Summer Screen vs Touring Screen

Thanks Jeff, good feedback. It's all pro's and cons and swings and roundabouts. I think, on balance, I'm most likely to try the Triumph summer screen to start with, and then if necessary change it for something smaller or larger depending how that fares.

I have the touring screen and I love it! I also wear contact lenses and with this screen I can ride with no eye protection at all, although I very seldom do. It is steady as a rock, even at 125 mph. Haven't pushed er' to the 140 limit yet, but I don't see the screen being a problem if I do.

I ride with either a WindVest or the flyscreen. However I couldn't stand the buffeting and turbulance so lowered the WindVest to it's lowest setting, with the brackets upside down for an even lower setting, so I am looking right over it and getting some solid resistance to the top of my helmet... Better a solid wind feel than buffeting I reckon! Still both screens keep the bulk of the wind off my chest and torso... It's just a pain to get the key in and out!:rolleyes:

Back