Stupid Good Deal on AGV K3 SV Helmet

The L2 Arrow Yonny replica is on sale for $150 as well... At that price I think I’m going to give it a shot, it’s supposed to be a great lid, which is also a long oval fit.

Your AGV is even cheaper here - Closeouts > Helmets - Street :: MotorcycleGear.com - $139

I have used these guys quite a bit - always great prices and excellent customer service.

If you're looking for a jacket same store has fantastic closeout price on this RevIt - this is the one I have
REVIT Galactic Jacket :: MotorcycleGear.com

I thought it was bargain at the $299 I paid and now $249
(only Black/White left though - I have the White/Black)

20170817_2.jpg

Last edited:
Thats why he can ride a daytona where some people might crush one :) I aint saying nothing as it looks like he has me by a few lbs. Or so :)

But Ken is a nice guy and has a cute Scotish accent!!! :p :rolleyes: :roll:

Helmet arrived today.

Holy ****....

Shoei, Arai, Nexx, Shark, HJC, Icon, Bell, Scorpion, I’ve tried all of them on. Never an AGV before tonight.

The rest could take some serious lessons from AGV imho.

The neck roll is TIGHT, so putting it on, is an effort, but once inside....wow. My significant ears actually don’t touch the bottom of the ear cup, my speakers are in perfect alignment with my ear canals, the visor mechanism has some serious balls.

Vent controls feel better than anything else I’ve ever tried on, regardless of price. Internal shape is not narrow, I’d call it half way between narrow and round.

I actually prefer the liner material to the ultra plush velvety internals of Shoei and Arai. That velvet feeling is gross when they get sweaty, the AGV has a more “sweat wicking T-shirt” feel to it.

The way it’s cut down by the chin will be cooler than the Nexx, so, maybe not a winter helmet, but in warm weather the extra skin exposure will be nice.

It’s much quieter than my Nexx, though, that’s not saying a whole lot lol.

The fit and finish I feel is equal or just plain superior to any helmet I’ve ever held, including the $1000 Arai and Shoei lids I’ve fondled.

Going to by the L2 Arrow Yonny tribute to compare but I think I may just be an AGV man :p

First impressions 10 thumbs up, though, it’s a little on the heavy side. Oh and while definitely in the crow of “it can’t be long and narrow enough” this one still fits pretty well, only about a 1/8” gap between my head and the liner on right and left side directly above the ear, everywhere else makes pretty good contact. The long part, being the critical part for me, and the ML size AGV has enough length to “just” fit my head length.

Good report, Rob! :thumbsup:
Reckon my next lid to be Arai Signet X in XL.
Arai Signet X.jpg

Helmet arrived today.

Holy ****....

Shoei, Arai, Nexx, Shark, HJC, Icon, Bell, Scorpion, I’ve tried all of them on. Never an AGV before tonight.

The rest could take some serious lessons from AGV imho.

The neck roll is TIGHT, so putting it on, is an effort, but once inside....wow. My significant ears actually don’t touch the bottom of the ear cup, my speakers are in perfect alignment with my ear canals, the visor mechanism has some serious balls.

Vent controls feel better than anything else I’ve ever tried on, regardless of price. Internal shape is not narrow, I’d call it half way between narrow and round.

I actually prefer the liner material to the ultra plush velvety internals of Shoei and Arai. That velvet feeling is gross when they get sweaty, the AGV has a more “sweat wicking T-shirt” feel to it.

The way it’s cut down by the chin will be cooler than the Nexx, so, maybe not a winter helmet, but in warm weather the extra skin exposure will be nice.

It’s much quieter than my Nexx, though, that’s not saying a whole lot lol.

The fit and finish I feel is equal or just plain superior to any helmet I’ve ever held, including the $1000 Arai and Shoei lids I’ve fondled.

Going to by the L2 Arrow Yonny tribute to compare but I think I may just be an AGV man :p

First impressions 10 thumbs up, though, it’s a little on the heavy side. Oh and while definitely in the crow of “it can’t be long and narrow enough” this one still fits pretty well, only about a 1/8” gap between my head and the liner on right and left side directly above the ear, everywhere else makes pretty good contact. The long part, being the critical part for me, and the ML size AGV has enough length to “just” fit my head length.
Add a "Wick It" from Raci-Babi.com to your new lid. It keeps the helmet fresh and free from sweat and allows the helmet to slide on and off with ease. I have been using them for years and won't ride without one.

Back