Street fighter Supercharged rocket on Ebay

Dave

.020 Over
Ride
Rocket 3 - ETD 7th February
Found this on EBay A lot of mods on this bike.
Supercharged Street Fightered Triumph Rocket III
Admin move if not allowed in this section
Anyone know where the original article was published and is there and online version

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
Found this on EBay A lot of mods on this bike.
Supercharged Street Fightered Triumph Rocket III
Admin move if not allowed in this section
Anyone know where the original article was published and is there and online version
YES Ive seen that bike before thats a wild one lots of work and nice parts put into that bike I liked it better before he changed the front end and installed the 240 front tire and wheel that had to screw up the handling

I'm really trying to like it.
I really like the idea and use of Daytona 955 parts as well as Speed Triple 1050 parts, just not entirely a fan of some of the design choices (front tire etc).

Take the flyscreen and speed triple headlights off. Put either the original headlights or something similar with a larger profile.
Then it would be a reasonable custom bike, maybe not the best for riding but it would still turn heads.

It is on EBay UK here is the item number 291664604039

Take the flyscreen and speed triple headlights off. Put either the original headlights or something similar with a larger profile.
Then it would be a reasonable custom bike, maybe not the best for riding but it would still turn heads.
The front end is ridiculous too wide the 240 front wheel and tire its too much work and expence to get it where it needs to be to handle and look good again

Would love to test ride it!
WHY ? doesnt look like it will handle well enough to enjoy the ride. I liked it before he went crazy with the oversized front end parts now it looks out of proportion .

Last edited:
Back