Stainless recovery bottle setup for under $100

Been looking at the set up you did with the overflow.

I have been running around without the bear claw on and need to get rid of the plastic crap bottle. And put a better one.

Just looking at your foot pegs they are set back from mine in the 06 classic.

Thinking that I would need to fit to the front of the crash bar down tube to keep it away from my boot.

Love them pipes they make a torque line indeed

Attachments

• 48E6DBA7-158E-4F26-9986-8B26B5EEE042.png
    48E6DBA7-158E-4F26-9986-8B26B5EEE042.png
    395.5 KB · Views: 28
  • EE4086F4-CC27-4F8E-A593-361F0749C3FA.png
    EE4086F4-CC27-4F8E-A593-361F0749C3FA.png
    299.6 KB · Views: 28

I have been running around without the bear claw on and need to get rid of the plastic crap bottle. And put a better one.

Thinking that I would need to fit to the front of the crash bar down tube to keep it away from my boot.
You can swing it forward about an inch to give a little bit of clearance or could also raise it if you don’t mind the cap sitting above the crash bars, alternatively as you suggested you could swing it out in front of the crash bats which I considered doing and doesn’t look too bad but I preferred it behind And have the room.

I have a few alloy oil recovery bottles in different shapes/colours that I have acquired over many years that I was going to try sometime along with the round polished alloy pipe water overflow versions from eBay. They all come with various mounting systems and brackets etc. just a fiddle to find best fit with or without Bearclaws std or modded.

I have a few alloy oil recovery bottles in different shapes/colours that I have acquired over many years that I was going to try sometime along with the round polished alloy pipe water overflow versions from eBay. They all come with various mounting systems and brackets etc. just a fiddle to find best fit with or without Bearclaws std or modded.
Ishrub you are such a wh*re.
Christ I wish I lived closer to you so I could afford the postage. I buy everything you have hoarded up. :oops::roll::roll:

Back