Speedy how's that...

Great tire. It is an Avon Azaro (AV46-ST) 140/80ZR17 rear tire but mounted backwards on the front. Handles very well, stops great, has neutral steering with no wandering or headshake. Don't know about wet weather traction or mileage yet. I run a pair of these Azaros on my Thunderbird and have great life and good wet traction on it so I think that will carry over. Several other members are using it on their Rockets as well. (The tire shop will look at you like you are nuts when you tell them to mount it on a front rim and backwards no less.) Oh and it is round, not square and not oval like R3 exhaust manifold gaskets, Lupe.
The gaskets are on order but they must be traveling by donkey:(
I hate that the dealers dont have any freaking parts in stock anymore and it takes for ever to get them!!:mad:

The gaskets are on order but they must be traveling by donkey:(
I hate that the dealers dont have any freaking parts in stock anymore and it takes for ever to get them!!:mad:

I didn't think you forgot me, just a little reminder. :) What has happened wiith the Spyder? Would you like to be the first to have a Spyder front mated to an R3 rear? Would make an interesting project and Lorrie could wave as she spanked you in and out of the curves. PM me if interested.

I didn't think you forgot me, just a little reminder. :) What has happened wiith the Spyder? Would you like to be the first to have a Spyder front mated to an R3 rear? Would make an interesting project and Lorrie could wave as she spanked you in and out of the curves. PM me if interested.
I was thinking the same thing... find out how much to buy the spyder back if in fact they total it?

Is that humanly possible?????:eek: forget the wife , i would ride the wheels off of it!!, how about fitting an r3 engine to it??? ok, time to wake up:(
the spyder still torn apart at the dealer with no word on what the will do with it!!

That would make an interesting project especially for when you get to Old n Feeble to hold up the Rocket eh ... Lupe :rolleyes:

Thats what I am suggesting; putting an R3 motor and rear half on the Spyder front half.. Is it possible? Hell yeah! Not cheap and not done quickly but very doable. Would need the Spyder as is and then buy a wrecked R3 with front damage but good motor and drive.

here are some reverse trikes, so spyder/R3 is definitely possible...

tricry.jpg

Back