Sound of Chrome

yea, I know what you guys mean by buying what you want and then hideing it for awhile. I figured thats the way to keep the peace around here AFTER I mentioned I was gonna buy a fleetliner from one of the guys. She hit the roof. HER:"All you do is spend money on that durn motorcycle." Me: "so". Her: "Why didn't you just buy the one you wanted ". Me: "I did". Her again: "why do you need new handlebar thingys, didn't it come with those". Me: nope, those were plastic pieces of crap, these are metal ".Her: why'd you buy a new gas tank, whats wrong with yours, its a brand new bike". Me: " Might need it, never know."
hence the new set of saddlebags safely stashed away, shifter lever and brake peddel too and another set of pegs, yep, a man that knows how to keep the peace in his own house can sleep soundly at night..:):)xhdskip

OK, finally got E-III back from the shop yesterday and started fitting the sound system.

The Sirius radio mount went on in nothing flat. It puts the radio just to the inside of the left hand switches. Looks great.

I spent about a half hour playing with the location for the speakers and finally settled on a spot. Then my mind says, I'd better see how this fits with the Corbin fairing. Oh sh$t. Not enough room. Ok, move the speakers out to the end of the bars. Nada, no room, no joy. I've got to figure out where I can mount the speakers so that they don't interfere with the fairing.

Might be a brand new set of Kury speakers for sale soon. :(

OK, finally got E-III back from the shop yesterday and started fitting the sound system.

The Sirius radio mount went on in nothing flat. It puts the radio just to the inside of the left hand switches. Looks great.

I spent about a half hour playing with the location for the speakers and finally settled on a spot. Then my mind says, I'd better see how this fits with the Corbin fairing. Oh sh$t. Not enough room. Ok, move the speakers out to the end of the bars. Nada, no room, no joy. I've got to figure out where I can mount the speakers so that they don't interfere with the fairing.

You have no problem with the fairing, just send the fairing to me and your problem is gone.:D

They'd probably look really, really good on my bike.:D

They do look really good on the bike. just not with the fairing installed. :mad:

This is a super nice kit. Anyone know anyone who might be able to make some custom mounts?

Back