I was researching this awhile back for my car but decided to just do a paint correction and add carbon fibre wrap accents (pending).

Not sure if anyone nearby offers it there or the Buffalo area. DIY systems are available .

Good enough for Grave Digger, good enough for me: Spectra Chrome – Advanced "Spray-On" Chrome Technology $5,700 DIY starter kit with chemicals to cover 500sqft.

But PChrome says they can do it better/cheaper: Spectra Chrome VS PChrome - Spray Chrome Comparison $2,200 starter kit for 125sqft.

interesting, but I too decided to go paint, and going to have a sample done to see if I like it will be ready October 18th so excited to see, this is the color I decided on with a dark graphite cobra stripes down bike.

Attachments

• 2DE73101-CA05-4C31-8B0D-EE9C90717D0E.jpeg
    2DE73101-CA05-4C31-8B0D-EE9C90717D0E.jpeg
    284.3 KB · Views: 0
It doesn't look like real chrome, and to get it done professionally you may as well go with chrome. Have you considered chrome wraps? Would be inexpensive for small bike parts

Going a chrome wrap or a chrome paint is too shinny and one color, the rainbow is way too much lol.
That color I want looks like a shinny aluminum and yet you can see black through it and in door or out door depending how light hits it you can see a golden Silver has a lot of flip, But found out a lot of guys can't do it, But I found one guy says not ha problem, will do me a sample in three weeks, so we will see.

Back