Skull Horn Cover

Hey, I told you it was cheezy ... you were warned well in advance. :sick::( Ha!
I can't wait for the day when I can afford a real skull and cross-bones paint job so I can take all 13 of my goofy dead heads off the bike. :evil:

I want a paint job kinda like Ozzy's kid had done to his truck, the picture is Ozzy's portrait they painted on the hood.

Attachments

• jpeg_reencoded.jpg
    jpeg_reencoded.jpg
    144.5 KB · Views: 254
Last edited:
I'm not the "skull" type biker...but it does look pretty good. However, I think for now I'll stick with my "naked" car horn look...at least it's loud.

Dennis

14 - 16 dtg Kandahar
18 dtg Dubai
19 dtg Home

I was wondering if the eyes light up in the "cheesy horn cover".
I'd like something different than what I have, an inverted victory
ignition cover that looks like a piece of swiss cheese.

I'm not much of a skull kinda guy either.
Maybe something with more of a Rocket theme to it.
hmmmm.

I was wondering if the eyes light up in the "cheesy horn cover".
They could be made to light up, the red lenses open up to the inside. I thought about that but it would have involved drilling into the stock cover, and then I'd be stuck with the cheeze.
That is a trim accessory just beggin to be replaced. Triumph or someone should be all over that market, especially since it's the same ugly cover on every Roc ever made. I'll get right on that ... right after breakfast. :p

Well, I said I wanted a different horn cover,
one with a rocket theme,
so went over to ebay and looked around.
found this, bid on it, won it.
It ain't a rocket, but it does have a rocket look to it.
See what I can do once it gets here.

At least it gives me the option where I can get rid of the "cheese",
and its metal, not plastic like that victory cover.

Last edited:
That could turn out to be the holy grail of R3 horn covers. I have faith, do something sweet with it!

That could turn out to be the holy grail of R3 horn covers. I have faith, do something sweet with it!

I'm sure gonna try. I'm thinking three tubes say 1" long JBwelded to the inside,
down at the bottom (JBweld so as not to mess the chrome up),
with three red leds in there like flames.
That way it'd kinda match my rocket flames on the sissy bar.

They could be made to light up, the red lenses open up to the inside. I thought about that but it would have involved drilling into the stock cover, and then I'd be stuck with the cheeze.
That is a trim accessory just beggin to be replaced. Triumph or someone should be all over that market, especially since it's the same ugly cover on every Roc ever made. I'll get right on that ... right after breakfast. :p

Go ahead and drill it and make it light up.
If you want to go back with the cheesy original horn cover,
I've got one I'll give you.;)

Back